Studies have shown that only around 10% of men with spinal cord injuries are able to conceive naturally through intercourse. Thankfully for the other 90% there are a myriad of options, each with varying levels of invasiveness, effectiveness and potential side effects.

Max Woodbury and his boys

Max Woodbury and his boys

.

Vibratory Stimulation

Vibratory sti